Car loans – a good offer from PLC Group
Often our customers postpone buying a car for one simple reason – lack of cash. As practice shows, the percentage of such requests is growing daily. We did a little research and decided to give you the opportunity to buy a car on credit. The most important aspect is that the purchased car is originally owned by the customer. Lending terms from the partner banks of PLC Group make it possible to exclude the transfer of a car into collateral that may be alienated.
Often, banks offered the terms according to which, the purchased car becomes their property until the loan is fully repaid. And if for some reason you did not delay the payment of the loan, the purchase was withdrawn.
- Passport of a citizen of Ukraine
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Income statement or official bank statement
- Statement of the movement of funds in the account for the last 12 months (the statement should show that the funds were transferred from a certain company for the work performed)
- LDS reports for the last year (including the last reporting period)
- The age of the borrower at the time of application is from 23 to 60 years
- Work experience – from 6 months
- Invoice or specification
- Passport and TIN + passport and TIN of the spouse (with ID card Statement of registration)
- Marriage certificate
- Income statement for the last 6 months indicating income and income
- Extract from the state registry or certificate of registration
- Tax return with a note of the state fiscal service of Ukraine or a single tax report (period – last 4 quarters)
- Statement of account for the last 12 months on FLP
- Full hull – 5.6% of the cost of a car
- In the case of “drive” yet:
- Borrower insurance – 2.99% (against accident)
- Notary services 3200 UAH
- Car installment fee 25% of the borrower
- The age of the car at the time of the planned loan repayment is not more than 15 years
- Passport of a citizen of Ukraine (all pages with information)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Certificate from the place of work of the Borrower and / or the wife / husband of the Borrower, certified in accounting no earlier than 2 weeks before the day of its submission to the Bank, which confirms the position of the Borrower and the accrued salary for the last six months.
- Documents confirming other income of the Borrower (if there is income not at the main place of work)
- Invoice and / or specification for the purchased car
- Certificate of state registration of an individual entrepreneur (copy). For FLP registered since 05/07/2011, instead of the State Registration Certificate, it is necessary to provide an extract from the Unified State Register (which was provided at the time of registration or later)
- Reports from STI on income of an individual entrepreneur for 1 (one) last full year and for the last reporting period
- Statement of cash flows for the past 12 months
Borrower age – from 25 years (27 for men, or military ID);
- Ukrainian citizenship
- Registration (registration) on an ongoing basis in Ukraine
- Permanent official employment for more than 6 months at the current place of work (at least 12 months of continuous experience). The borrower’s income must be regular and regular
- For FLP clients – official registration for more than two years
|Amount||up to 250,000|
|Term||up to 60 m.|
|Amount||up to 1,000,000|
|Term||up to 60 | 84 m.|
|Annual percentage||14.9% | 0%|
|Monthly commission||0,29% | 1,5 %|
|One-time commission||2,99% | 1,5 %|
|Amount||up to 750,000|
|Term||6 - 60 m.|
PLC Group loan terms for car purchase have advantages p>
Based on the foregoing, you are guaranteed to receive favorable credit conditions for buying a car , Do not overpay and your purchased car and only yours.
Buying a car by installments
In addition to favorable credit conditions, we offer another option for purchasing a car if you do not currently have the full amount. This is an installment plan. What do its conditions look like?
- You pay only 30% of the invoice.
- The remaining amount upon receipt of the car in Ukraine.
- The balance is charged 10%, provided that its amount does not exceed $10,000
- If the balance is more than $10,000, then the accrued interest rises to 15.